What you'll need:
Ice Resin (two-party epoxy)
Ring Bezel Post
Styrofoam cup or block
Plastic spoon and knife
1. Push bottom of ring, bezel side up, into the bottom of a Styrofoam cup or Styrofoam block to keep the ring level.
3. Squeeze a small amount of the two-part Ice Resin into the bottom of another cup or on a paper plate. Stir two parts, as directed on package.
4. Using a plastic spoon, spoon a small amount of resin over sprinkles to cover all of sprinkles.
5. After a few minutes, run the edge of a plastic knife along the bottom edge of the ring to remove resin that might have spilled over.
6. After a couple of hours, the resin will begin to harden slightly. Carefully remove the rings and wipe any remaining resin off the post with a wet paper towel. Then, place the rings back onto the bottom of the Styrofoam cup. Let resin dry overnight.