Top Posts of 2012
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
January is always a planning month for me. As I am planning for 2013, I've been looking back at 2012. It was an amazing year of growth for Mirabelle Creations and even for me personally. What comes to mind when reviewing these posts is simply "gratitude". Gratitude for all of you! Thank you so much for sharing, tweeting, and pinning these posts and others. The best part about doing this blog and having an Etsy Shop is meeting so many talented, creative, sweet and all together super-fab people!
Here are the top 5 posts of 2012. I can't wait to show what 2013 has in store and see all the fabulousness you create in 2013, too!
1. Summer Olympics Party -- This was kind of a last minute party I decided to create after I came up with the Oreo and Fruit Leather medals while grocery shopping. It was also one of my favorites because it led to our family planning a Parade of Countries Opening Ceremony on vacation. Seeing all my family members come up with creative country costumes was awesome!
2. Kentucky Derby Party -- Growing up in Kentucky, Derby weekend is the most glorious time to be a Kentuckian. I was honored to create this party for a local television appearance. The Kentucky Derby Cupcakes were one of my favorite recipes of the year.
3. Oreo Olympic Gold Medals -- This simple idea was the most popular tutorial on the blog this year. It's simplicity is what likely made it so popular. With just vanilla Oreos and fruit leather rope, these treats take just minutes to put together!
4. Eat, Drink, & Be Thankful Party Collection -- This Thanksgiving Collection was one of the more popular Collections in my Etsy Shop. My favorite part of the Collection was the cute little owls that were a part of the kids' Collection. They were a big hit at our Thanksgiving kids' table.
5. Owl Always Love You Valentine's Day Collection -- Owl were also used in this Valentine's Day party. The light pink palette accented with rose and teal is one of my favorite palettes of the year.
If you have a party you'd like to share in 2013, please forward them my way: email@example.com. We're always looking for great parties to feature!!
at 9:35 AM